With over 200 years of combined real estate experience, we pride ourselves on our knowledge of the Greenville area real estate markets, and our commitment to excellence gives our clients the edge on the Greenville area markets. We service the greater Greenville, SC area including Easley, Fountain Inn, Greer, Mauldin, Taylors, Travelers Rest, and Simpsonville.
Residential Real Estate
At The Marchant Company “Signature” defines our business. Honored as of the BBB, Business of Integrity Award of Marketplace Ethics, our leadership, agents and staff continually uphold our values of respect and trust, as well as our knowledge of the Greenville real estate market. This has allowed us to be identified as Upstate South Carolina’s “Signature Real Estate Agency”. We are willing to place our signature on our work which represents our commitment and dedication to meeting our clients’ needs. Let 200 years of combined experience and service find the best value and fit for your real estate needs.
Commercial Real Estate
Whether you are looking for office, industrial, multi-family, land/acreage or investment property, our qualified agents can handle all your commercial real estate needs. With a rich history rooted in Upstate and Greenville market knowledge, the Marchant Company is well equipped to serve you. View Our Commercial Properties
New Home Communities
Launched 20 years ago on a focus of marketing new home sales and subdivisions for developers, the Marchant Company has built a strong foundation of business partners, area builders, and knowledge of the marketplace.
For additional lots in a new or existing community call us or View Our Lots/Lands properties.
Palazzo de Montebello – Montebello – http://www.montebellosc.com/
European inspired estate homes nestled at the base of the Blue Ridge Mountains, but only minutes from Greenville. Residential home lots starting at $58,500
Karen Turpin 864.230.5179 or Nancy McCroy 864.505.8367
Current and Past Clients
Saluda River Holdings, LLC
Torrey Homes, Inc.
E&L Group, Inc.
Creative Builders, Inc.
Bashor Homes, Inc.
Pulte Homes Corporation
C. Rivers Stone,LP
The Terhane Group
Mergent Group, LLC.
DC Snipes, CO., Inc.
C. Richard Dobson Builders, Inc.
Lee Builders, Inc.
Summersett Place, LLC
WP Sligh Development Co.
Southern Homes of the Upstate
Hammett Farms, LLC
South Development Corp.
Fieldstone Development, LLC
Edwards Mill, LP
Britton & Company
McKeon Properties, LLC
The Parvey Group
Montebello Village Development Group, LLC
Palmetto Development Group
Schafer –Goia Partners
Accu Brick Development
Edwards Builders, Inc.
DR Horton, Inc.
Hip & Gable Builders
First Choice Custom Homes
Hollison Custom Homes
John DuBonn Builders
With over 400 properties currently being managed, our Greenville & Upstate property management specialists have over 20 years of experience providing quality rental homes and professional real estate management services. We are a locally owned family operation dedicated to providing excellent service to property owners as well as tenants. We take pride in the professional and reliable services we offer to both parties. Whether you have one or one hundred investment properties, Marchant Property Management will deliver the same efficient, courteous service. For detailed information concerning our property management services contact either Hunter Hughey 864.303.8883, Lisa McDowell 864.386.4959 or Gayle Kenney 864.915.7879 in the Greenville office. Visit Our Property Management Site
We offer a wide range of services to ease your transition to the Upstate and Greenville, including:
- Personally guided tours of the areas of interest.
- Customized packets of information on schools, businesses, shopping, churches, parks and utilities.
- Complete list of approved tradesmen that can assist you in your move.
- Housing information whether it be purchase, sale or rental.
- Experienced, top-notch Real Estate Agents to guide you in your move.
- Your bridge to the Upstate and our guarantee of satisfaction.
Contact Seabrook Marchant 864.527.4500
Foreclosed & Distressed Properties
Fannie Mae Broker:
The Marchant Company if one of only four Fannie Mae “A+” approved brokers in the Greater Greenville Area.
Contact Kathy Slayter 864.982.7772 or email Kathy at Kslatyer@charter.net for more information.
- Provide broker price opinions for Fannie Mae acquired property
- Coordinate renovations and repairs
- Financing available through HomePath
- Handled over 60 Fannie Mae transactions in 2012
Trouble Assets Advisory Service:
Possessing experience in commercial and residential construction, development and real estate, general contracting, mortgage lending, real estate owned and problem assets, Chuck Werner is qualified to advise your immediate needs.
- Disposition (listing and sale) and marketing of any bank owned property
- Leasing and management of bank owned properties
- Periodic inspections of bank owned properties
- Ongoing maintenance of bank owned properties
- Market analysis of bank owned properties
- Assessment of properties current strengths and weaknesses
- Analysis of underperforming properties
- Analysis of incomplete projects to include project management, value enhancement, and due diligence
- Coordination of construction services for unfinished houses, etc.
- Auction and receivership services
- Oversee HOA & Architectural Review Committees
- Home Staging services
Troubled Asset Partners
First Citizens Bank
First Federal Bank
Greer State Bank
First South Bank
Independence National Bank
Bank of Travelers Rest
First National Bank of the South
National Bank of South Carolina
Cornerstone National Bank
Grand South Bank
Land & Acreage – Mountain Properties
Whether you are looking for a unique real estate opportunity in a natural setting, or close to town, throughout the Upstate, the Marchant Company has experience, knowledge and over 100 current listings available ranging from 1acre single residential lots to 80+ acre subdivision development acreage.
For more details Search Our Lots/Land Properties.
- Caesars Head History Community
- Cliff Ridge – Cleveland, SC
- Montebello – Greenville, SC
- River Reserve – Piedmont, SC
- Hartwell Lake – Anderson, SC
- Table Rock Area – Sliding Rock Rd.
- Lake Robinson – Stillwater of Lake Robinson
- Powderhorn – Simpsonville, SC
- Whispering Forest – Woodruff, SC
- Stratford Forest – Greenville, SC